This goes well in stir fries and chow/lo mien. It also may go well on pasta, salads, on tofu, and/or certain meats or vegetarian mock “meats”.
- 1/4 cup honey (recommended: raw honey)
- 1/8 cup sesame oil
- 1/2-1 Tbs sesame seeds
- 2 tsp rubbed sage
- 1 pinch rosemary leaves
- 1 dash of garlic powder
- 1 dash of onion powder
- 2 pinches of salt (recommended: sea salt)
- ½ Tbs ground ginger
- Pour honey and sesame oil into a small sauce pan.
- Add other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Heat on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the honey bubbles (or for about 3-5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and use immediately.
Makes between 1/4–1/2 a cup.