- 3-4 cups water
- 1-2 vegetable bouillon cube (I recommend 2, but only had 1 to work with, but it still tasted yummy.)
- OR 3-4 cups of vegetable broth
- ½-1 cup sliced carrots
- ¼ cup peas
- ½ medium or 1 whole small onion
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt, plus extra, to taste
- ½ cup almond or soy milk
- On medium, slowly bring water, vegetable bouillon cube or vegetable broth, and vegetables to a boil.
- While working on step 1, mix together flour, oil, salt, and almond or soy milk. Should form a lumpy dough/raw biscuit kind of texture. If it is too wet (as in the liquid is runny or it looks more like a batter), add more flour. If it is too dry, add more liquid.
- When water/broth is boiling and bouillon cube has dissolved (if using), scoop out dough using a spoon or fork (spoon is recommended), and drop them into the pan/pot.
- Stirring occasionally, cook until vegetables are tender or soft and dumplings have fully cooked (about 10 minutes).
- Add salt, to taste, before eating.
This made about2 bowls of soup for me.