And you probably correctly guessed two out of three of the ingredients just by looking at the title.
- 1 bagel (May I recommend a blueberry, whole wheat, multi-grain, or plain bagel?) Cut in half (or separate halves if already cut).
- 2 handfulls of blueberries, rinsed
- peanut butter or vegan/non-dairy cream cheese (I recommend plain or fruity flavors.) Sometimes I use both. I recommend kinds of cream cheese like daiya or tofutti, but not go-veggie. Go-veggie melts like butter/margarine. I recommend a kind that will either not melt, or will only melt a little, as it helps to hold the blueberries in place and makes less mess.
- Toast bagels to preferred toasted-ness (I like mine best golden brown or brown.) I do not recommend burning, as the charcoal taste may overpower the fruit.
- Spread bagels with a generous portion of peanut butter or vegan/non-dairy cream cheese.
- Line up blueberries, close together, around the top of the bagel, pressing into the peanut butter and/or cream-cheese to keep them in place.
That’s it! Have a nice breakfast.