- 1 bagel, sliced into a top and bottom half (most bagels that come pre-packaged in the store are already sliced)
- vegan cream cheese (I recommend something that won’t completely melt like daiya or tofutti.)
- 1 vegan or vegetarian sausage patty
- Toast Bagel
- Heat up sausage patty, either by microwaving, frying in a little bit of oil until golden brown on each side, or by baking in an oven (not recommended unless you’re making a lot of bagelwiches) or toaster oven, at least until the sausage patty is steaming and/or warm or hot to the touch. If you microwave it, I recommend covering it to lock in moisture.
- Spread cream cheese on both halves of the bagel.
- Place sausage patty on the bottom half of the bagel, on top of the cream cheese.
- Cover with top half of the bagel.