- 1 bagel, sliced into a top and bottom half
- 5-7 olives (your favorite, you may only need 3 if they are large olives. I used black olives), sliced, or a handful of sliced olives
- mixed greens, baby greens, spinach, or a dark variety of lettuce
- vegan cream cheese (I recommend daiya or tofutti, something that won’t melt completely.)
- Toast bagels until golden brown.
- Spread a thick layer of vegan cream cheese on each half.
- Place sliced olives on the bottom half, all around the bagel.
- Top with a pile of mixed greens, baby greens, spinach, or a dark variety of lettuce.
- Cover with top half of the bagel, vegan cream cheese side down.