This makes a delicious dip for chips, especially tortilla and corn chips. You can bring the ingredients with you to lunch, and put it together, fresh, right before eating it. It can also be spread on sandwiches, and especially belongs in tacos and burritos.
- 2 avocados
- 1-2 roma or 3-4 small tomatoes. While up in Canada, there were some small red, orange, and yellow tomatoes, and I used one of each.
- salt (I recommend sea salt.)
- Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and scoop out avocado into a bowl.
- Mash avocado as creamy as you like/can get it. A little chunky is okay for me, but I also like it creamy. This mashing can be done with clean hands, a spoon, a fork, a potato masher, etc.
- Dice tomatoes and mix into avocado.
- Add salt to taste (a sprinkle to a pinch).