Makes about 3-5 cups, depending on the size of the cucumber and tomato.
- 1 large or 2 smaller cucumbers, rinsed and sliced
- 1 large tomato or 2-3 roma tomatoes, rinsed and sliced and then those slices sliced into quarters, or about 1-2 cups of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4-1/2 onion, rinsed, peeled and sliced thin
- 2-3 heaping tablespoons full of vegan mayo or sour cream
- 2-3 tsp lemon juice
- Prep all veggies as directed above.
- Combine all ingredients. Sprinkle on a little salt (to taste).
- Mix well.