Another nice, cool, refreshing drink for a hot early autumn/late summer day.
Makes about 4-6 cups, depending on the sizes of the cucumber and apple and how much water you use.
- 1/2 large or 1 small cucumber, peeled and sliced into about 3-5 slices (just enough to blend)
- 1-2 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced into about 4-6 wedges
- 3-5 cups of ice cold water
- ice cubes (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender on high/liquify until liquified into a juice (should be a little pulpy, but not thick).
- (Recommended, but optional.) Add 3-4 ice cubes per glass.
- Pour juice into glass, over ice cubes.
I recommend serving this fresh, while the juice is still a light, transparent green. The juice will brown as it sits, because of the apples, but can keep for a couple/few days in the fridge.
I also blended 1/4 cup of flax seeds with the leftovers (I think I only drank about a cup from this). It will help with the digestive system and also add omega 3, but it also changes the texture and flavor a bit.