- 2 #10 cans of garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1/2 #10 can of water (use one of the cans)
- 1 #10 can of stewed tomatoes, with juice
- 1 1/2-2 cups of chicken style seasoning (I recommend a vegan variety.)
- Mash tomatoes.
- Combine tomatoes, garbanzos, and water.
- On medium heat, gradually bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add seasoning, starting with 1 cup. Taste, and then add more if necessary.
- Salt, to taste (This may take about 1-2 tbsp, depending on salt content in the chicken style seasoning and how well you and your taste testers can detect salt. I recommend getting a second opinion when taste testing.).
- Mix well.
- Continue cooking for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
This can possibly serve about 30-50.