Makes around 25, give or take a few.
- 1 12-14 oz bag of carob chips
- 1 1/2-2 cups of grated or shredded coconut
- 1/8-1/4 cup soy, almond, coconut, or other vegan milk (just enough to help the melting process).
- Over medium or between low and medium heat, slowly melt carob together with the almond milk, stirring constantly, slowly, with a whisk/fork/wooden spoon or something similar until all carob is melted and carob and almond milk is thoroughly combined.
- Mix in coconut. Mix thoroughly.
- Scoop out by tablespoonfuls (heaping) and place on wax paper, cookie sheet, or something similar.
- Freeze until solid.
I’m sure this can also be done with carob chips. However, you may want to add sugar and roma or similar instant coffee substitute for caffeine-free coconut drops.