Makes enough to serve about 20-30.
- 1 #10 can of fruit cocktail, preserved in fruit juice (pear, pineapple, or some other fruit juice) (or several smaller cans)
- 2 14 oz cans of coconut milk (the more coconut cream and the less coconut water, the better)
- 2-3 cups of pineapple, peeled, spikes removed, and cut into small chunks
- 3 quarts of frozen strawberries
- (optional) 3/4 or 2/3 cup of sugar (preferably organic or raw)
- Rinse off and open cans. Pour the fruit and coconut milk into a large enough mixing bowl.
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
Best served chilled for at least a few hours or overnight.