- 1 1/2 – 2 gallon(s) cooked rice
- 3-4 qt cashew cheese
- around 3 qts of broccoli florets
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Italian seasoning
- parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare broccoli by rinsing and pulling or cutting it apart. You can have big florets or chop them small.
- Combine rice, broccoli, and cashew cheese.
- Dash on seasonings (to taste).
- Mix well and taste. Add more seasonings if necessary.
- Pour into a large baking pan or casserole dish.
- Cover with tinfoil.
- Poke or cut holes for ventilation.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 15 additional minutes.
Dish should be hot when finished. Enjoy!
Makes around 1 1/2 – 2 gallons.