Made around 1 & 1/2 cup for me. May vary depending on size and juice content of vegetables, juicer, and other factors.
- 2 broccoli stalks
- 4-5 carrots (medium)
- 1/2-1 large cucumber
- 4 stalks of celery
- Before attempting to juice, make sure the juicer is properly assembled and works correctly.
- Rinse all vegetables thoroughly (especially carrots and celery).
- Peel broccoli stalks, carrots, and cucumber.
- Cut brown spots and any other bad parts out of celery.
- Remove (by cutting, peeling, or breaking) any parts of the vegetables that you would not want to eat (bad spots, carrot tops, end(s) of the cucumber).
- If necessary, break apart or cut up the vegetables. I broke my carrots into two pieces.
- Make sure you have something to catch the juice and something separately to catch the pulp (if your juicer is not already equipped with one, or if you lost those parts). Make sure they are where they need to be to catch the juice and pulp.
- Run the vegetables through the juicer, one at a time (or parts at a time).
- If necessary, wait for as much of the juice to drain out as possible, and/or tilt juicer to pour out any juice that did not come out. If you will tilt the juicer, turn it off and unplug it first.
- Turn off the juicer (if not already off), and unplug (if not immediately using right away).
- Pour into a glass or cup (if not already in a glass/cup or other item from which you can easily drink).
- Stir (optional).
I recommend drinking this slowly.