This made around 1 & 1/2 cup for me. Results may vary, depending on number, size, and juiciness of vegetables used and on your juicer.
- 5-8 medium sized carrots, rinsed, peeled and ends cut off
- 1 large cucumber, rinsed, peeled and ends cut off
- Make sure your juicer is properly set up.
- Cut or break vegetables into juice-able sized pieces (for me, this was into two pieces each, including cutting the cucumber in half).
- Run veggies through the juicer.
- Mix and pour into a cup/glass for drinking, or pour and mix (optional).