North meets the tropics on this juice-fast-Tuesday in this delicious, refreshing blend.
Made around 2 1/2 cups (if I remember correctly). May vary, depending on amount, size, and juiciness of fruit and efficiency of your juicer.
- 2 apples (I used golden delicious.), core & seeds removed, cut into pieces
- 1 ripe pear, core & seeds removed, cut into pieces
- around 1-2 cups of ripe, fresh pineapple chunks (peeled and spikes removed)
- 1 orange, peeled and separated into sections
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and broken in half
- Prep ingredients as directed above (recommended: also rinse/wash ingredients before preparing).
- Make sure your juicer is properly set up and running properly and that you have something set up to catch the juice.
- Run ingredients through the juicer, a little at a time.
- Mix and pour (unless drinking straight from the container, in which case, just mix).
It’s delicious, refreshing, satisfying, packed full of vitamins, and provides energy.