If preferred, you may make this with either asparagus or broccoli, leave out the onions, and/or add mushrooms.
- 3-4 cups of vegan cheese sauce (recommended: sunflower cheese, use the whole batch.)
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2-1 onion (I used leftover red onion)
- around 1 cup of broccoli pieces
- around 1 cup of thinly sliced asparagus
- dash- a pinch or two of rosemary
- dash-handful of parsley flakes
- dash- a pinch or two of paprika (optional)
- salt, to taste (if cheese sauce is not already salted or if more salt is necessary)
To Make: Combine all ingredients in a soup/sauce pan of the proper size (or the only one you have if you only have one). Bring to a boil, stirring frequently (it is very likely to burn if you don’t). Reduce heat to medium or between low to medium (if you heated on high and are not already at one or the other temperature) and continue cooking, stirring often, until vegetables are tender. This may take around 10 minutes, give or take a couple/few minutes.