It’s the season for corn. They put out some fresh, for free, outside the commissary. Corn’s delicious raw, boiled, and roasted, but I wanted to bake it this time. It’s simple.
- corn (still on the cob), peeled
- olive or coconut oil (I used 100% extra virgin olive oil.)
- garlic powder (optional)
- salt (I used sea salt.)
- Preheat oven to 400-425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set corn on/in cookie sheet(s) or baking pan(s).
- Drizzle oil on corn. Make sure some oil gets underneath, too (you can roll the corn, but shouldn’t have to).
- Sprinkle, dash, or shake on salt and garlic powder (as desired)
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.