Courtesy of Mrs. Ricky, the head cook at the college that I attended, when I was there. I suggest other/organic vegan sugar, but also make the sugar optional as, if possible, I’d recommend not using the sugar at all. Thank you, Mrs Ricky!
- 4 cups nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 cup onion powder
- 3 Tbsp. Garlic powder
- ½ cup Salt plus 2 Tbsp. Salt
- ½ cup Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup succanat (or other organic/vegan sugar) (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Turmeric
- ½ cup dried parsley
- Blend nutritional yeast flakes until it is a powder.
- Add the next 6 ingredients and blend well.
- Stir in the parsley.
This makes a large batch, you can cut the recipe in half, but making a larger batch is discouraged.