- 1/4 head cabbage, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2-1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- about 2-3 Tbsp oil
- Put vegetables into the pan, including crushed garlic.
- Put a little water into the pan (just enough to keep the vegetables from sticking to the pan and burning.
- Add a pinch or two of salt.
- Dash on sage (or add a couple pinches).
- Bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat and steam for about 25 minutes.
- Add oil and mix before eating/serving.
Optional: You can also include veggie meat and/or potatoes. I used veggie dogs. If using potatoes, I recommend some that are already baked, boiled, or steamed.