- 1/2 litre of water
- 1 small to medium Asian cabbage
- 1-2 onions
- 5 ears of baby corn (if you are using that small canned baby corn, then I’d recommend at least 10 or the whole can, but here the baby corn that I used is fresh and I think bigger than in the US, though the canned baby corn may be cut)
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro (the stalk[s] with the leaves)
- You can also put in a carrot, if you would like. I recommend that you scrub and peel it. Scrub it very well if you won’t peel it. Then slice the carrot and add it to the soup in the beginning. And you can add some tofu if you would like, too.
- Wash and slice vegetables. Peel the onion and garlic before slicing.
- Tear apart or chop the cilantro.
- Pour water into a rice cooker.
- Add all to the water with a pinch or two of salt (You can add more later, so it’s better to start light.).
- Close the rice cooker and set it to cook. Let the rice cooker do the cooking. Recommended: Let cook 30-60 minutes, though your cabbage and onions may be soft enough in about 15.