I hope there’s no copyright on this. The recipe was given to me by a friend. One day I was visiting her, she made some for me. It was nice and soothing.
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 tsp organic sugar (or maple syrup) (May I recommend 1/2-1 Tbsp maple syrup?)
- 1/8 tsp whole coriander seeds
- lemon peel shavings (I don’t have a measurement written down, so maybe just 1/8 tsp or less?)
- Bring everything to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10-20 minutes.
- Strain out the coriander seeds and lemon peel before serving.