You can drink this one hot, but during the summer months you might find it as refreshing as lemonade or iced cold green tea.
- 2 bags of chamomile tea
- 2 cups of water
- 4 Tbsp honey, apple juice (concentrate recommended), or some other natural liquid sweetener
- 2-4 Tbsp of coconut milk
- 2 lemons
- Bring the water to a boil and pour over tea bags (or add tea bags).
- Brew for about 10-2o minutes or until strong.
- Squeeze juice from the lemons (strain out the seeds). You can use 1 or more Tbsp of preserved lemon juice if fresh lemons are not available or too expensive, but I think it won’t be as healthy nor will it taste as good. Start with 1 Tbsp, taste a little after sweetening, and gradually add more until it reaches the desired tanginess.
- Stir in lemon juice, coconut milk, and sweetener.
- Drink it warm or (especially for summer/hot season) chill for a few hours in the refrigerator before drinking.