- yellow mango (2)
- passion fruit (2)
- bananas (yellow-green, not quite ripe, but not bitter green) (I used 4, but they were small)
- tangerines or mandarin oranges (as much as you like if they are fresh, use only a little or none at all if canned)
- coconut milk (250 ml or about 1 cup)
- Wash the fruit. (I am careful to separate the bananas so that they are closed. Because in the Thai market the bananas aren’t as clean as in American supermarkets (or so it seems), I wash the bananas and mangoes with soap and water before peeling.
- Peel and slice bananas. Add to a bowl.
- Peel and slice or dice mango. Discard the pit. Add the fruit to the bowl.
- Cut passion fruit in half. Scoop out the seeds, pulp and juice and add to the bowl.
- Peel the tangerines/oranges and separate the segments. Add the segments to the bowl.
- Carefully/slowly pour coconut milk over the fruit. You might not use all of the coconut milk. When the milk reaches the top of the fruit, then you have enough.
- Cover/close the bowl with a lid (or plastic wrap) and put in the refrigerator.
- Chill for about an hour.